PACKAGES Up to 3 People
Packages start from just $501 per/person
Pricing shown above is the total cost for the whole group travelling (NOT individual pricing). Note: The price will automatically change according to the different options you select below.
What to expect on your trip:
So your trip will go a little somethin' like this... You'll meet us hopefully on time at the airport.
Before departing we'll discuss the surf forecast for your trip and give you a few handy pointers, weigh your gear, load the plane, crack a beer / sip a latte, and our pilot will do their best impersonation of a Emirates flight attendant delivering the pre-flight safety briefing before we fire-up the jets.
We'll fly over the island, checkout a few surf spots along the way by air before landing. It's here you'll pick up "The Beast" (4WD) and we say, "Adiós Amigos! We'll be back to pick you up whenever." At this moment you realise you're on your own... after a group hug you get the surf map out and V-line it to that cracking right-hander bank your spotted 5 minutes earlier by air.
Oh yes, your accomodation. The cottage will be open and ready for you when you arrive - if you ever manage to get the 4WD out after getting it bogged. Make yourself at home, breakfast, milk and coffee will be provided each day. Ana (your host who lives on the farm next door) is available also to cater lunch and dinners at your request, otherwise you can pick up food from the supermarket.
All packages include:
- Return private charter flights to King Island.
- Accommodation - towels and bedding supplied (not applicable for single day trips).
- 4WD vehicle hire - seats 7 pp (diesel not include).
- Breakfast (lunch and dinner also available on request at extra cost)
- Island & surf map, plus surf forecast guiding pre and during your trip.
- Fishing gear, dive gear & spare surfboards (incase) at the cottage.
- Telstra SIM phone card (if required)
- Plus a little gift from us to say thanks!
Our pricing is based on chartering the entire aircraft & pilot as a private flight - therefore the cost does NOT change whether there is 1 or 5 people in the group. The more mates you get onboard the cheaper it becomes!
What is the "Flexible Travel option"?
It basically works the same way as any flexible flight. Where as your select a date you'd like to travel as you normally would, but you have the advantage to change the travel date up to 48hours in advance. See our full terms & condition for Flexible travel options here.
What happens next after booking:
After you have strong-armed your mates to cough up their fair share of the costs, depositing a fairly large chunk of money into our account - we take the money and run. Kidding...
- Once you have selected the travel options above and hit the "Book it" button you will be promoted to fill out a form where you add the names of the travellers, dates/times, etc, etc, before making final payment through our secure online pay-way.
- When payment is processed we will send a confirmation email straight after your order has been received by us. Or we will call you if you've somehow managed to bugger up our simplest of booking systems.
- Expect to receive an email from us within a day or 2 which includes your full itinerary attached - read this as there is some useful tips and important information for your up-coming trip.
- That's it! Start counting down the days...
Feel free to call us anytime if you have any queries or questions in the meantime - Ph: 0409 864 055
Important flight stuff to note:
Your have selected the 3 seater plane which is either the Cessna 172 or the GA8 Airvan Aircraft (depending on availability). The following are important points to note when flying onboard these plane specifically.
- Total plane weight capacity is between 280-350KG (This includes passengers and their luggage combined).
- "Generally" maximum boards it can fit is 3 surfboards no longer than 7ft.
- The aircrafts are licensed to fly between sunrise and sunset hours only (no flying at night).
- This plane specifically is limited to "fair weather flying" - this means the plane is not able to break through low heavy dense cloud. As a result this could lead to flight delays or cancelations - in which case we may offer you an alternative departure date or time, an alternative aircraft (such as our 7 seater plane), or refund you.
For more info on both the Cessna 172 or GA8 Airvan aircrafts and their flight requirements click here
Other important stuff:
- 4WD has a $3000 excess for damage.
- We STRONGLY recommend you get domestic travel insurance which includes hire car excess - it's super cheap and worth it on a place like King Island.
Click here to view our full package terms and conditions.